StumbleUpon

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Blogging & Painting


Ok so I have this blog which I rant and comment on my work and new things I find. I truly wish I was a better writer. I am not very talented at expressing myself in writing and I suppose it's not a animated as some of the other blogs I read which really entertain me. This feels like I'm talking to myself (self? are you listening to me??) which feels sorta funny cause I'm not the "talking to myself" sorta person but anyway.... Here is the latest of my wildlife paintings. I began this yesterday and as you can see, it is not completed.

I have to travel today to West Palm Beach to visit with my mom and sister for a week, so I suppose storkie will need to wait until I return. Gee that's a long time...maybe I'll take my painting with me and complete it there!

I am working with better lighting in my paintings to give them a better 'pop'. As always, your comments are always appreciated. Stay tooned for the completed bird!

No comments: